Work With Me
The Integrative Wellness Process
In modern industrial society, dissociation has become normalized, and precious little attention is paid to experiencing the miracle of our bodies. “Coming Home” to direct somatic awareness of our flesh and bone, to intimate connection with our ancestry are essentials in holistic healing.
There are various ways to work with me, from private sessions, to in-depth immersions and mentorship. During our one-on-one sessions, for example, I guide an experiential “tour” of our digestive anatomy, and of our bones and joints, leading to a more nuanced understanding of where strengths and weaknesses “live.” This somatic work builds our capacity for sensation, and activates the natural healing response in our bodies.
As we invite more intimacy with our own bodies, we may encounter places of holding, discomfort and numbness, places that carry ancestral grief. We will work together to create safe container for unwinding, and customized liberation practices that restore patterns of ease and connection, and connections with healing resources embedded deeply within our lineages.
What you can expect:
- Introductory Meet and Greet: (No charge) We will have an initial 30 minute phone conversation to determine if we are a good “fit” for eachother, and whether we will proceed to work together.
- Health Questionnaire & Food Journal: In most cases, you will complete a Health Questionnaire and a Food Journal prior to your first session. Forms will be emailed to you prior to scheduling your Initial Consultation, and I will provide a detailed analysis of these at our first session.
- Somatic Repatterning: Along with a customized nutrition plan, we will create personalized practices involving various combinations of movement, journalling, sound and prayer, meditation, ancestor work, grief support, and other methods for establishing a greater sense of meaning and connectedness.
- thorough analysis of food journal
- full nutritional assessment
- ancestral traditions exploration
- digestive anatomy tour
- gentle release and unwinding work
- recommendations for repatterning
- ritual container for grief support
- strengthening of grief literacy skills
- connections with ancestral guides
ONE-on-ONE SESSION PACKAGES
Kickstarter Package: $375
- Initial Consultation (2-3 hours)
- Two Follow-Up Sessions (1 hour each)
Maintenance Package: $625
- Initial Consultation (2-3hours)
- Five Follow-Up Sessions (1 hour each)
Lifestyle Package: $1,100
- Initial Consultation (2-3 hours)
- Twelve Follow-Up Sessions
- Between Session Email and Phone/Zoom Support
A La Carte Follow-Up and Tune-Up Sessions
- $85/hour (for established clients only)
For those who yearn to immerse more deeply, more holistically, and more ecologically in this work, I offer intensive sessions at our permaculture homestead on Washington State’s incredible Olympic Peninsula. This is not a “retreat.” More like an intensive mentorship in earth-reverent living, you will work side by side with me in the various practical and ritual tasks involved in nurturing an ecosomatic life. Be prepared to live simply, and gratefully.
We are located very near to dozens of sacred beaches, forests, trails & hotsprings, places where I guide experiences of deep connection and offerings. For those who want to bolster their kitchen skills, I have years of experience preparing local, nutrient-dense foods using ancestral methods, with seasonal food from our organic gardens. And, our CobHouse is a handmade sanctuary made of earth and straw designed for grounding and holding our grieving experiences.